It also clarifies how we, Veterans Lives Matter (VLM), will use the information provided by you when you interact with us on any of our communication channels and website. Furthermore, it will also describe how your personal data is used, protected, and shared. It also mentions the available choices for you as a user and how you can get in touch with Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) in any case.
Responsibility for Processing Your Personal Data
What kind of Information Does Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) Collect and From What Sources?
We, Veterans Lives Matter (VLM), ask you for specific personal information to offer you the services or products required by you.
For instance, we collect the required information when you interact with our website, customer care representatives, or any 3rd party retailer who is responsible for providing you with our services and products.
This personal data may include:
- contact information such as email address, name, telephone number, and billing and shipping address;
- account information, such as user name, email address, login details, and passwords;
- personal details including hometown, DoB, city, country, and purchase history;
- credit card, debit card, and other payment details;
- data on physical characteristics, including body measurements, height, and size;
- personal choices and preferences such as your wish list for marketing and advertising purposes
How Do We Manage the Personal Data We Collect
We, Veterans Lives Matter (VLM), may utilize your browser data, computer, IP address, and Cookies to collect the data necessary to provide our services and products to you.
In many cases, your mobile device or browser will provide additional tools (Cookies) to permit you to control when your device gathers or distributes your data.
For instance, your mobile device or web browser may offer Cookies to allow you to manage different settings and data related to your location. Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) urges you to understand the tools and Cookies available on your device, including mobile devices.
WHY Does Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) Use Your Personal Data?
Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) uses your data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Services Requested by YOU
When you use our website, we at Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) will use your data to provide you with the products or services required by you.
For instance, if a purchase is made by you on our website, we will use the data to contact you about the specific purchase or promotion.
If you decide to get in touch with our dedicated customer services, we will utilize your data, including payment or delivery information or the product(s) purchased by you, to help you resolve an issue or question.
To Inform You about our Services, Offers, Promotions, and Products
If you are an existing customer of Veterans Lives Matter (VLM), we may utilize your contact information to reach you regarding our marketing campaigns about products or services that might interest you.
In other cases, Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) asks for your permission to send you information related to our products and other marketing communications.
We may use the data provided by you to personalize your experience on our website, apps, stores, and advertisements regarding our products and services.
To Enhance and Improve Our Products, Services and Business Operations
We may use the data you provide to improve the way we operate our business. For instance, we use the order and purchase details for accounting and credit management when a purchase is made through our website.
We can use your data about how you interact with our services and products to improve your experience and to help us identify technical and service issues and administer our website.
To Defend Our or Others’ Rights, Property, or Safety
We may also use your personal details provided by you us about how you use our website and other platforms to detect, investigate abuse, illegal usage, violations of the Terms and Conditions, and comply with the requests forwarded by the law enforcement agencies.
For Analysis and Research Purposes
We may use your personal data about how our visitors use our Platform to comprehend customer behavior or choices. For instance, we may use the data about how visitors on our website explore and find our products to better understand the better ways to organize and present product offerings in our store.
We may utilize user data in other ways and will provide a prior notice at the time of gathering and gain your consent where needed.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
Sharing of Data Under Veterans Lives Matter
We may distribute each of the categories of the information that we gather with the following kinds of entities for the business purposes described below.
- To 3rd party vendors who work in partnership with Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) to sell products through online and retail means
- To our advertisement partners to improve the buyer’s experience
- To offer you products that might attract your interest
- To create business opportunities for Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) and other affiliated networks for better coverage and sales
- Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) in no way involves illegal trading or selling your confidential data for monetary purposes
- We do not sell your personal data.
PROTECTION of your Personal Data
- Encryption & Security: Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) deploys numerous technical and organizational measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to safeguard your personal information.
Despite our continuous efforts, no website, mobile application, database, or system is completely safe or secure in any way. There’s always a chance for your data to fall prey to the hands of hackers and infiltrators. However, you can help keep your private information, including payment details, safe by taking practical steps to protect your information against unauthorized revelation or misuse.
- Managing your personal data: Users may have the right to request: (i) access to your information; (ii) an electronic duplicate of your data; (iii) correction of your information gathered by Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) if it is inaccurate; or (iii) removal or restriction of information in different conditions as provided by applicable law.
Disclaimer: Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) do not sell your personal data. We may never discriminate against you for the exercise of the rights mentioned in this document.
Contact our dedicated customer care department for any queries and removal requests regarding your personal data from our systems.
Managing your content:
You can exercise your right to request the removal of any content that you think is inaccurate for us to store. You can also select the notification preferences to help us understand what kind of notifications and alerts you wish to receive from our end.
We gather data, including personal information, when you use our website or other related resources.
Our systems utilize numerous techniques, such as cookies, to collect this data, which may include your
- cookie identifier, cookie data on whether your device has software to access certain features;
- unique device identifier and device type;
- domain, browser type, language,
- system settings;
- time zone and country
- previous website visits;
- data regarding the interaction with our website, including the click behavior and indicated likings; and
- access timelines and URLs.
Some advertising partners linked to we may also collect personal data when you use visit [Insert Website].
In some instances, our website allows you to log in with or connect with a social media or partner account.
Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) relies on cookies and pixel tags to track usage to understand our customers’ preferences.
It allows Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) to offer exclusive services and products to our valued customers and enhance their experience.
Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are used to save users’ decisions that affect the behavior of our online services by us. We can provide personalized functions, such as content tailored to individual user needs, with the help of functional cookies.
Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our website’s functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) cookies enhance the speed with which we can process your requests. If you choose to avoid these cookies, it may result in poorly-personalized recommendations and a disrupted overall user- experience.
Social media and Advertising: These cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website. Advertising cookies gather data to help better the advertisement of products that may align with your preferences. In some cases, advertising cookies involve the processing of your private information.
If you choose to avoid these cookies, it may result in poorly-tailored advertising that is irrelevant to you or you being unable to connect efficiently with the social networks
Your browser, mobile devices, computers, and IP address can play a role in providing Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) with some information related to your choices and searches that can help us improve our services.
You can modify, eliminate and delete the following cookies by interacting with your device’s settings.
For more information, contact us on: